The end of this for now.


Well, I have recently decided to change my career path and education. I've decided to go into the medical field and try to become a Physical Therapist. The classes I took while learning business, however, did nothing but benefit me. However, at the same time, I feel that I can't really continue to post on this since I'm now dedicating myself to a blog about health and fitness. If you'd like to check out my blog relating physical fitness and health feel free to visit us at the link listed below or click on the banner above.


If I do intend to re-open this blog again sometime in the future, I will more than likely do it on an actual domain name. I will make sure however, to inform all of you on this particular site before that happens, if it does.


Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

0 comments: