Updates for JB Media

So, I figured I'd update all my readers with what's going to be happening in the next few days with me and the blog itself. I'm making a trip over to Orlando, Florida to see some old friends of mine. So I won't be able to post for the next few days, but I should be back with a new fresh update on Saturday or Sunday.


Also I was thinking from now on, every Friday, I will be posting a news topic about what I feel is the most important news going around in the business world as of now. So I hope you all will like this little add on I'll soon be incorporating into the blog. If anyone doesn't like this idea, please feel free to leave me a comment and let me know. After all, I do want to please my readers.

On that note, I'll catch you all around on Saturday or Sunday with another business tips post!


Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

0 comments: